UberEats is the food delivery platform of Uber. many food delivery platforms already in use but their more optimum service and faster delivery, UberEats still shines out. Uber has integrated their both app Uber app and Ubereats so you can order your favorite food while traveling via Uber cab.
UberEats has covered most of the major Indian cities like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Surat, and Vadodara.
With UberEats You can find great food
UberEats app is totally free available on Android and App Store. UberEats lets you choose from a wide variety of partner restaurants/cafe, Only in Mumbai UberEats has partnered with more than 200 restaurants. As per review waiting period of UberEats is much smaller as compared to other platforms.
How To Order Food Using Uber Eats App?
- It's very easy to ordering food via the UberEats app
- First of all open app and set your delivery location
- Choose a restaurant from a popular restaurant list.
- Browse through the restaurant menu and select your dish as per price.
- You can also add and deduct order before check-out
- Proceed to checkout
- Choose to get the order delivered to you or meet at the vehicle
- Select the payment mode and app coupon code if you have any
- After completing your order you will get a confirmation message as well as status of your order on the app
- That’s it, your order is placed and will be delivered to you within half an hour.
- Get best offers like 100% cashback and discount up to 60% on your food.
- Be updated with latest offers and deals