Till now people in India using Amazon Pay for shopping, pay their bills, mobile recharge, and watch online web series. but now people can do more. Amazon India
The e-retail giant in India, Amazon has partnered with ClearTrip to add the new flight bookings feature to Amazon Pay. This feature is available on both – the company’s mobile and desktop-based platforms and the cashback offer wherein the company is offering a cashback of up to Rs 2,000 would remain active until May 31.
Why Book Flights on Amazon?
Lowest Cancellation Fee: No Extra cancellation penalty from Amazon
Transparent Pricing: No hidden charges or fees
Seamless Rewards: Highest cashback offers
Easy Booking: Auto-fill of saved traveler data, account and payment information
Terms and Conditions:
- This is the limited period promotional offer, namely Flights on Amazon – May Offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”). This Offer is in respect to the bookings of flight/airline tickets on Amazon.in.
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the conditions applicable to the booking of flight/airline tickets. To the extent these conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from May 17, 2019, to May 31, 2019, or any other date as extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability (“Offer Period”).
- During the Offer Period, any customer who successfully undertakes the following steps:(a) books a flight/airline ticket on Amazon.in (“Booking”);
(b) applies the applicable coupon code on the ‘Flight Details’ page; and
(c) makes payment for the Booking transaction using any payment method available on Amazon.in, will be eligible to receive a cashback amount as per these Offer Terms.
- The amount of cashback that a customer will be entitled to will depend on the transaction value of the Booking undertaken by the customer and will also vary depending on the ‘Prime membership’ status of such customer. The relevant details concerning the transaction value criteria and corresponding cashback for such transaction of Booking are provided in the table below.