Android 10 has been officially released. Google has launched its mobile operating system Android 10 almost two months after its announcement. During the launch on September 3, the company announced that Android 10 update is being released for Pixel smartphones from today. That is, in the coming days, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL users will get Android 10 update.
However, not only has the Android 10 update been released for Google Pixel smartphones, but also Android Ruby’s Essential smartphones and OnePlus’s latest OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones have started getting Android 10 updates.
OnePlus has rolled out the open beta build of Android 10 for its new OnePlus series (OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro). Its information has been given on Twitter by OnePlus itself.
These are the new features:
– New UI Design
– Enhanced location permission for privacy
– New customization features
– The bottom navigation bar can now be switched left or right for recent applications.
– New game space feature
– Updated Ambient Display
– Now spam will be blocked by keywords in the message
– Some bug fixes will also be found
Install Android 10 Open Beta update like this in OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro
Before installation, users should keep in mind that their phone has more than 30 percent battery and the device should have at least 3GB of storage. Also, do not forget to backup all the data before the users update.
– First of all, users have to download the latest ROM upgrade Zip package from Specific Server.
– After this, users have to copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
– After that go to Settings> System> System Updates, click here in the top right icon. From here go to the local upgrade, upgrade from here to the installation package.
– After the system upgrade is 100 percent, click Restart.
Keep in mind that this is not a stable build, so there may be some bugs in this software. OnePlus has informed that stable builds of OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro will be released soon.