Book 2 Movie Tickets For The Price Of 1*
Start your first weekend of this year with a blockbuster offers on movie tickets by Paytm. Book 2 movie tickets online for the price of 1*
Click Here To Get Offer: Paytm Blockbuster Friday
Description of the offer:
- Use the Promocode ‘CITIFRIDAY’ to book a minimum of two tickets every Friday, using a Citibank Credit card or Debit card, and get 100% Cashback (up to Rs 500) on the second ticket.
- Offer is valid from 06th April (00:01 Hours) to 29th March 2019 (23:59 Hours).
- Minimum of two tickets to be booked per transaction to avail the offer during the offer period.
- Offer is valid for movie ticket bookings made every Friday between (00:00 hrs) to (23:59 hrs) during the offer period.
- Customers will need to use their Citibank Credit cards or Debit cards for the transaction to be considered eligible for the offer.
- Cashback will be posted to customer’s Citibank card which was used to make the booking on Paytm.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Offer is only valid on bookings made using Citibank Credit card and Debit card issued in India.
- This Offer is NOT applicable to Citibank corporate credit cards and debit cards.
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- In the event of Citi Card being used to making a subsequent booking, it will be eligible for the regular offer but not for the offer on Citi Cards.
- The offer is not valid on payments made through Paytm Wallet, or Paytm Bank Account.
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate promo code will only be considered.
- The offer is not applicable to cinemas which accept Advance tokens only (with Ticket Price to be paid at the counter).
- This offer will not be applicable to non-Citibank bank cards holders.
- The Offer is valid only on the first eligible transaction per card per Friday during the Offer Period.
- The cash back on Citi cards across offers on movie tickets will be provided in the Customer’s card account within 60 days from the date of the transaction. The timeline provided for effecting credit is only indicative of the expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
- For all bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same credit card or debit card as was used for the purpose of making the booking and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
- Cashback will be calculated on each Order ID and not on the number of transactions.
- If the Customer does not receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 4 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach Citibank. Paytm shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this Offer on the same Order ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to cash back in the event of cancellation of the booking.
- Paytm will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Citibank and Paytm reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Paytm to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer /services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Paytm and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Citibank and Paytm shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Paytm due to
incompatibilityof device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
- Citibank and Paytm, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank or Paytm to conduct further such Offers.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or Paytm in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or Paytm, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/
ies, then Citibank and/or Paytm shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- The terms & conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation to the rules & regulations governing the use of the Citibank credit card and debit card and/or the Citibank websites as stated above. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from
usageof credit cards and debit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions, Cardmember terms andconditions and the Most Important Terms & Conditions. Customercan view the Citibank Cardmember terms and conditions as well as the complete banking terms and conditions on the online portal http://www.citibank.com/india.
- All of Citibank’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
The Customersagree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.