The payment company, Paytm, has launched a credit card by joining hands with Citi Bank. The Global Payment Company Visa has included the Paytm Payments Bank in its network. Now Paytm will issue a debit card written by Visa. About 30 million people in India use the Paytm. By joining hands with Paytm, the visa company wants to add this customer class with you.
Physical cards will be released
The Paytm Bank was still providing digital debit cards to the customers opening the account with them. Now the physical cards will be issued to the customers. One of the seven payment banks licensed by the Reserve Bank of India, Paytm, was still issuing RuPay (rupees) debit card. Petty Payments Bank will continue to issue the Rupee Debit Card to the customers. There are currently 4.4 million Virtual Savings Accounts in the bank.
Offers & Benefits:
Paytm Offers & Benefits
1% Cashback on all transactions:
Cashback will be adjusted in your monthly statement
Paytm First Membership:
Enjoy exclusive Paytm First benefits
- ₹360 Cashback on adding money to Paytm Wallet (
Valid for 12 Months)
- Free Movie tickets worth ₹1200
- Watch Movies, TV Shows & much more on ErosNow
- Stream Unlimited Movies, TV Shows & Originals ay SONY Live
- Stream Full Movies, Viu Originals & Korean dramas
- Download & Listen songs in HD quality at Gaana
- Free 12 months GOQii plus subscription worth ₹ 999
- Offers worth ₹ 2400 on The Man Company products.
- Get 10% discount on all UberGo and Uber Premier trips.
- Zomato Gold membership worth ₹750
- Enjoy free meals on UberEats worth ₹2400
- Free OYO Wizard Blue membership worth ₹499
CITYBANK Offers & Benefits:
Upto 15% discount at Partner Restaurants
Enjoy premium restaurants with exclusive discounts when you use Paytm First Card
Get 2 Movie tickets at the price of 1 ticket
Enjoy this movie booking offer every Friday, on Paytm movies
Offer Details : Get 2 movie tickets for the price of 1
Avail this Offer : Paytm website and app
Offer Applicable : On Citi Credit & Debit cards
Offer Code : CITIFRIDAY
Validity : 28th June 2019
Indulge in exclusive Lifestyle Services with many
Paytm’s customers will get better services
Visa Chief Executive Officer Alfred F. Kelly said, “We are working on a plan to offer credit cards in conjunction with Patmem Payments Bank. This will enable better customer service for the growing customer base of Paytm. ” According to TR Ramachandran, country manager of Visa Group in India and South Asia, “PayTM Payments Bank has formally joined the Visa Network as a member, so that soon Paytm is able to issue Visa cards in the Indian market.
Benefits of Paytm Physical Debit Card
– On Death or Accident Permanent Disability (Permanently Disabled) Free Insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh
– Convenience of
any transaction from any ATM anywhere in India – Digital payment at any store
– physical remained behind debit cards QR help money get away
– discounts and cashback