Reliance Jio: Here’s how to recharge with Amazon, Flipkart or Paytm and avail cashback!
Most of ours jio dhan dhana dhan offer will end soon , Jio is here with new plans and discounts on recharges using Amazon pay, Paytm and PhonePe.
Currently there are 8 plans above Rs 300. The recharges are as follow: Rs 309, Rs 349, Rs 399, Rs 509, Rs 999, Rs 1,999, Rs 4,999 and Rs 9,999.
Jio's cashback offer is valid for a recharge above Rs 300 and is a one-time arrangement. Here is how it stacks up.
* Rs 99 cashback on recharge of Rs 309 and above
* Offer is valid for 1st Jio recharge using Amazon Pay
* Cashback will be credited within 7 days of recharge
* Offer valid from Aug 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017
After first cashback of Rs 99, Amazon Pay is giving an add-on offer of 20% cashback up to Rs 20 on subsequent recharges till November 30. The total cashback a customer can avail under this offer is Rs 300.
* Flat Rs 75 cashback on Jio prepaid recharge
* Offer valid from 14th August to 21st August
* Offer valid only one time per Jio account
* Customers who have already availed Rs 50 cashback on a Jio prepaid recharge via Phonepe’s previous offer are not eligible for cashback.
* Rs 76 cashback on recharge above Rs 300
* Rs 15 cashback on recharge above Rs 100
* Apply promo code PAYTMJIO to avail the cashback
For Paytm, it is not clear if the offer varies from customer to customer as the same promo code is available for both cashback offers.