Make a domestic flight booking and get flat 5% OFF (maximum Rs.3,000) on first domestic flight booking + Additional Rs.1,000 OFF on next 2 domestic flight bookings and Make a international flights booking and get flat 5% OFF on base fare (maximum Rs.20,000) on first international flight booking for new users.
Use Promocode: YATRANEW
Yatra.com offers an option of HFF (Hold For Free). The option allows you to book your flight seat reservation on hold, without any immediate payment. You can then make the payment at a later date, within a specified time-frame.
Book a ticket now and pay later. Now, you have more time to plan your trip while securing the flight tickets for your expected dates
Wake up call. Place your seat on hold and relax, Yatra.com will inform you well in advance of the date of expiry of your 'on-hold' flight ticket booking
Avail the best price. If the fare of your on-hold itinerary is reduced further, then your cart will get updated with the reduced price.
- Hold For Free (HOF) is a feature that allows you to hold your itinerary for free and pay the remaining amount within the defined time frame.
- Hold For Free (HOF) feature availability is subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions which are governed by the Yatra.com and respective airline rules and regulations.
- Booking for the same passenger name and the same itinerary is not allowed to be held twice even if a different user is trying to hold it.
- The fare at which booking was held is subject to the availability and the airline reserves the right to cancel the booking or expires the fare before the hold period expiry.
- Although hold booking is eligible to earn Yatra eCash but the credit of the same will reflect in your ecash account once payment is made either in part or full against the hold booking.
- Yatra.com has the sole discretion for rewarding the Hold For Free users with promotional offers or points, monitoring and temporarily suspending the Hold For Free bookings, in case of any losses or similar issues, etc.